RSS

Sand Bags


Now that Elizabeth has offended all of our military and relief workers I thought I'd share the Sand Bag Workout with everyone.

Here is the article on Men's Health


It isn't the fact that I need a gimmick to workout.

It's that I need something that fits with what I'm willing to do. In part because I'm lazy, in part because of other things.

I play soccer. I play basketball. Neither of these can be as consistent as I need them to be in order to offset the heavy drinking and shitty eating. I need to add something in there that I can do quickly and easily, without having to head to the gym and wait for machines.

Honestly, I hate people. I don't want to stand around with them waiting for machines or working on something while they stand there with their little fucking towel staring at me and alternating swipes of their brow sweat with gulps of bottled water.

I also hate things that are just straight exercise. lift this weight twelve times, rest, do it again. Run 4 miles. Push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, etc.

I get bored in four seconds.

But give me something more challenging? Or something that's a little different?

Then it's game on.

Yes, I know. It's only a slight variation of pushing weights around, but it's enough.

She complains about my core but then makes fun of my idea to work on it.

I think she wants me to get fat, which would be cool. I love eating whole pizzas and drinking beer. It could be a match made in heaven.

I bet she won't be complaining about my workout routine when I can clean and jerk her with my junk.

Or when I learn Iron Crotch style.

3 comments

Posted in

  1. Irritable Male Syndrome

    June 26, 2008 at 9:46 AM

    No kettle ball love? They take up less space and don't have the potential mess factor that a sandbag might. Plus, I hear they're all the rage with Communists.

  1. Human Head

    June 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM

    Well that's not so bad. Shit, that's only A sandbag, not multiple. For some reason I had a picture of sandbags attached to broomsticks and shit....

    And that video was the balls. Now we know why you never hear about prostate cancer being a problem with Shaolin monks. They beat it to death with sticks.

  1. Joe Speaker

    June 26, 2008 at 1:18 PM

    That video brings back great memories of BDSM Summer Camp.

    I didn't read the Men's Health article. I'm with E on this one. I hate sand. Plus, I'm already rippling with musculature 'cause of stuff I buy from infomercials.