RSS

In Answer


Obviously I'm going to have opinions about what is going on our patio...and by opinions, I mean I'm the boss of that sort of stuff.

This is the general idea of what I'm looking to do out there.

Feel free to bring any of these things by as a housewarming gift!

Or, you know, a good bottle of wine works, too. But then, we won't have awesome furniture to sit on, so that will be all your fault.




Yes, the 2 bathroom thing is a must. I'm not sure it will be necessary to McGuyver any locks, since I won't be attempting to barge in on the bathroom when the door is closed. Though you all are extremely inventive and I'm impressed!
  1. Unknown

    March 11, 2009 at 12:12 PM

    You can have a limited edition (of 2) picture of Fuel looking at you saying, He's your problem now!

  1. Joe Speaker

    March 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM

    You know, I always wanted a flaming artichoke on my balcony, too.